The Administration Assistant maintains databases of key information that feed the sales team, brand managers, marketing team, operations team and senior management. This position is also responsible for data entry into vendor import portals such as GS1. The main essence of this position is to help consolidate, organize and distribute information.
The Administration Assistant will also aid the marketing team in organizing price changes, brand communications and reports, creating publications such as price lists, etc. Also, this position will assist the sales team in updating all information regarding accounts, commission reports, recalls, forms for accounts, sales binder maintenance, etc.
· Advanced level knowledge of Excel including vlookup
· Very high level of organization
· The ability to multi-task
· The ability to handle many incoming demands and set priorities
· Experience in Simply Accounting or a similar program
· The ability to work with deadlines
· The ability to get a view of a large project and it’s smaller pieces and create logical deadlines
· High level of communication including asking for direction
· The ability to change tasks in the middle without notice to accommodate a more pressing deadline
· Good working knowledge of MS Outlook
· Willing to innovate and make suggestions for more efficient process’
· High level of initiative
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· The ability to work in a fast paced and potentially distracting environment
· Experience with sales, marketing or consumer packaged goods would be an asset
· Experience with MS Access would be an asset
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letter Attn: Leanne Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (403) 537-5690 by no later than Jan 31, 2011.