TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We’re currently in search of an experienced territory sales representative that has the skills to multi-task in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment. This is a full-time position that reports to the BC Sales Supervisor and is based in Vancouver.
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for:
ü Managing a dedicated DSD customer base that covers the Sunshine Coast to Hope.
ü Together with DSD (Direct to Store) you’ll also be responsible for periodically holding distribution audits at various warehouse retail banner stores
ü Delivering results against set sales and distribution targets
ü Reporting on sales activities utilizing existing company administrative processes
ü Implementing promotional sales involving existing listings
ü Filling distribution gaps on any missing company brands
- Must have a post secondary education
- A minimum 5 years sales experience working in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry preferably with a recognized company in the grocery industry.
- Strong territory management and also account management experience
- Ability to handle a fairly large sales territory and also no issues to company travel
- Experience working within the Natural Foods industry would also be an asset
- Strong computer skills required; including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other MS applications
- Self motivated with high energy and the ability to multi-task
- Being self directed, flexible and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Positive Team player who can work effectively with internal and external partners
Interested applicants need to send through a copy of their current resume together with a covering letter explaining why they’d be a good fit for this opportunity.
Please send all information to Ron de Kleyn – Business Development Manager Planet Foods –